Sellers may have a variety of reasons for trying to back out of an accepted purchase agreement.
The seller gets a higher offer from another buyer.
The seller has been unable to find a suitable replacement home.
The seller loses a job or a family member dies, making it financially difficult to move.
The seller has emotional ties to the house and cant let go.
There is a disagreement within the sellers family about leaving the house.
The property appraises for more than what the buyer has offered.
- Estate Planning
- For Sale by Owner
- Home Buying
- Home Selling
- Land Use
- Real Estate Brokers
- Real Estate Markets
- real estate planning, real estate finance, FSBO, real estate markets, home buyers, home sellers
- Tax-Related Issues
- Title Issues
- QUIT CLAIM DEED
- LAWYERS, STOP GIVING AWAY YOUT TIME FOR FREE. AUDIO/VIDEO BOOKING FOR LEGAL SERVICES ON YOUR WEBSITE. MONETIZE YOUR TIME AND GET BETTER NEW CLIENTS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. SELF-BOOKED AND PAID FOR ONLINE AUDIO/VIDEO LEGAL CONSULTS
- REAL ESTATE TAX ASSESSMENT APPEALS IN MISSOURI
- What is Rental Arbitrage?
- What is a Side Letter Agreement in Real Estate?
7 ways to make money in real estate without giving up your full time job ADMINISTRATORS DEED AFFIDAVIT OF SURVIVORSHIP affidavit of title ASSIGNMENT AGREEMENT ASSUMPTION AGREEMENT BUYERS CLOSING DOCUMENTS COMMON LAW MARRIAGE contract for deed COVID AND EVICITION DEATH AND REAL ESTATE Deed d prefix stamp d stamp Easement in Gross EFFECTS OF INFLATION ON REAL ESTATE elements of real estate contracts everything you need to know about real estate contracts EVICITION RULES financial instituion future of commercial real estate GENERAL WARRANTY DEED INFLATION LANDLORD LIS PENDENS medallion signature guarantee medallion signature guarantee stamps Missouri Easement Law Owner financing PROBATE real estate contracts seller financing SELLERS SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED STATUTE OF FRAUDS SURVIVORSHIP AFFIDAVIT TENANT TENANTS IN COMMON title affidavit TRANSFER ON DEATH DEED WARRANTY DEED WHAT IS A FINAL WALKTHOUGH? what is an affidavit of title? wrap around mortgage